Bachelor's Program in Theology, Eastern Christian Studies
The Eastern Churches have taken on a greater significance in the lives of many, through their new importance and influence in a post-Communist Eastern Europe and their growing presence in Western Europe, mainly through large numbers of immigrants from traditionally Orthodox countries or regions. Understanding the Eastern Churches, their history, their beliefs and their organization and structures has never been more important. The BTh in Eastern Christian Studies provides a fascinating and timely introduction to one of the world’s largest and most significant Christian
Bachelor’s Program in Theology, Eastern Christian Studies has 5 study options available:
1. Full-time, 3 years, on-campus. Admission code: TEOK1
2. Part-time, on-campus: year 1&2 (50%), Full-time: year 3&4, on-campus. Admission code: TEOK2
3. Full-time, on-line: year 1, full-time on-campus: year 2&3, Admission code: TEOK3
4. Part-time, online: year 1 &2 (50%), Full-time, on-campus: year 3&4, Admission code: TEOK4
5. Full-time, 3 years, on-line, Admission code: TEOK5
Structure of this program
Full-time, 3 years, online
Admission code: TEOK5
You can find out more about the program here.
BetygA = Framstående, B = Mycket bra, C = Bra, D = Tillfredsställande, E = Tillräcklig, Fx = Otillräcklig, komplettering möjlig, F = Otillräcklig
Fastställd av Ämnesföreträdarkollegiet vid Enskilda Högskolan Stockholm den 17 november 2020.