Would you like to get to know another culture? Study in another country? Broaden your skills and increase your employability?
Since the academic year 2014-2015, EHS has been accredited within the Erasmus+ system. This means that students and teachers can study or teach at other Erasmus+ accredited universities in Europe. Erasmus scholarships are available for all EHS students, teachers and staff.
Erasmus+ is a European program for student and teacher exchanges within e.g. higher studies within Europe. EHS has applied for and received a charter that entitles EHS students and faculty to participate in the program. A new Charter was granted for the years 2021-2028.
For you as a student, this means that you can study at another university that is also accredited.
Studies must cover a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 12. There are also possibilities for exchange doing internships (Training).
EHS has funds available for students and staff who would like to try studying, teaching or training abroad for a period with support from Erasmus+.
Here is more information about Erasmus +
EHS has Erasmus+ cooperation agreements with the following universities:
- Högskulen i Volda Norge https://www.hivolda.no/
- VID vitenskapelige høgskole, Oslo, Bergen, Stavanger, Sandnes, Norge https://www.vid.no/
- Theologische Hochschule Reutlingen Tyskland https://www.th-reutlingen.de/en/top-menue/home/
Receives students who knows German language
- ETF Leuven, Belgien https://www.etf.edu/en/
- Åbo Akademi, Åbo Finland https://www.abo.fi/
- UiT The Artic University of Norway, Norge https://uit.no/startsida
- MF vitenskapelig høyskole, Norge https://www.mf.no/
- Sivas Cumhuriyet University, Turkiet https://www.cumhuriyet.edu.tr/
- Universitatea Alexandru Ioan Cuza din Iasi, Romania https://www.uaic.ro/en/
If you are interested contact our contact person for UCS´s International Exchange Programs
Bjørg Farstad, email@example.com