21 June 2021
Covid-19 pandemic information
Due to the ongoing pandemic, EHS has decided that campus courses during the autumn semester can usually also be followed online. The attendance requirement of 80% applies, the student should be digitally connected with a video camera with audio and video. If the digital connection does not work, it counts as absence regardless of the cause.
- In case of minimum disease symptoms (eg cough, fever, difficulty breathing, runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, headache, nausea, muscle and joint pain) you must under no circumstances stay in UCS premises. If you belong to a risk group, UCS recommends that you work / study distance.
- People living with Covid-19 infected people should be considered as possible cases of the disease, and as a rule, abstinence rules are covered. The rules may, for example, mean that you are not allowed to go to work. It is the doctor who decides on rules of conduct.
- Always wash your hands when you get home or when you come to work after being out, before a meal, when handling food and after a toilet visit.
- In view of the prevailing recommendations on social distancing, it is important that everyone respects the distance to everyone of at least 1.5 m in all contexts.
- Students who wish to contact someone in the UCS administration must book an appointment in advance. No spontaneous visits are allowed. UCS recommends that these calls be held online or by telephone.
- Infection spreads through the mucous membranes of the eyes, nose and mouth. A common preventative measure for respiratory tract infections is to avoid touching the eyes, nose and mouth.
- The attendance requirement of 80% applies, the student should be digitally connected with a video camera with audio and video. If the digital connection does not work, it counts as absence regardless of the cause.
These guidelines and recommendations may change depending on the development of the pandemic and the Public Health Agency of Sweden’s recommendations.
Public Health Agency of Sweden’s website on coronavirus: