Adapted campus teaching
Due to the ongoing pandemic and the Public Health Agency’s recommendations 2020-10-29, from 30 October, all teaching will be conducted online until further notice. You can read about what these restrictions mean for us here.
How to attend online?
- You must be able to connect with both a camera and microphone. Make sure everything works in good time.
- The link to the online classroom will be posted on the course website in Canvas.
- The attendance requirement of 80% applies. If the digital connection does not work, it counts as absence, regardless of cause. Therefore, make sure that all the necessary technology is working on your home computer.
- You participate in real time at the times that are scheduled, see ehs.se/student/scheman
- Teachers and students can see you via a screen in the classroom.
- You must concentrate during the lessons.You must be prepared to participate in discussions. The teacher will inform you how
How do I contact teachers?
The most convenient way to your teacher is via the course website in Canvas.
How do I contact the coordinator for educational support?
The coordinator Henrik Hannfors can be reached via 08-564 357 25 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Adaptation in connection with coffee and lunch
As a student at EHS, you have the opportunity to buy lunch, as well as morning and afternoon coffee at Restaurant Campus. The restaurant has been corona-adapted with a smaller number of seats than normal, and there are also distance markings on the floor in the event of a queue. You can also buy a lunch box in the restaurant and take it with you to eat elsewhere.
The furniture in the Space on the second floor of the EHS has been corona-adapted, as have all the halls at the university. There you can have coffee or have your own packed lunch. There are also outdoor tables where you can sit. Please leave the furniture where it is and do not move chairs to other tables.
The most important thing is that we all do everything to reduce the spread of infection:
- Always keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters from other people.
- Always wash and / or spray your hands when you get home, arrive in school, before a meal, after a toilet visit, etc.
- Stay home if you have even minor symptoms of illness.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth