UCS organizes five research seminars, each of which focuses on one of our main research areas, Biblical Studies, Eastern Christian Studies, Practical Theology with Church History, Systematic Theology and Human Rights and Democracy. All doctoral students, teaching staff and visiting researchers involved in those areas are welcome to participate in these seminars. Students and staff present their ongoing research to the group and receive invaluable feedback and contributions from other scholars and researchers. The dates and times for the seminars are listed under the links below. These are also the forums where students present their bachelor’s and master’s theses for examination.
- Högre seminariet i Bibelvetenskap / Research Seminar in Biblical Studies
- Högre seminariet i östkyrkliga studier / Research Seminar in Eastern Christian Studies
- Högre seminariet i praktisk teologi med kyrkohistoria / Research Seminar in Practical Theology with Church History
- Högre seminariet i systematisk teologi / Research Seminar in Systematic Theology
- Högre seminariet i Mänskliga rättigheter och demokrati / Research Seminar in Human Rights and Democracy