Are you a new student in the library?
Through the library catalogues you can search for information within the university’s subject areas of theology / religious studies and human rights. On campus, you will find the library to the left of the main entrance but many of our resources are also available at www.ehs.se/bibliotek. There you will find, for example, our databases and e-books. Read more about the library and how to use it below.
Where can I find the course literature?
- You will find printed course literature on the course shelves on the left when you enter the library. The loan period for course literature is 1 week, but please note some titles are only available as reference literature and cannot be borrowed. Search the EHS library catalog to see if a title is on the shelf or on loan. Electronic course literature can be found via the Ebscohost platform on the library’s homepage. Login instructions can be found on the course website in Canvas.
How do I get a borrower account?
- You fill in a borrower form. Then contact the library for authentication.
How do I borrow books?
- You borrow books yourself using the self-service computer below the stairs to the right in the library. Follow the instructions on the wall above the computer.
How do I return books?
- You can return books yourself using the self-service computer below the stairs to the right in the library. Follow the instructions on the wall above the computer.
What happens if I return a book late?
- No late fees are charged during the pandemic.
What are the opportunities for studies and transcripts in the library?
- The library has quiet study places, student computers, wifi and a copier / printer.
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org!